Your source for Diesel Aftermarket Parts
When it comes to owning a diesel vehicle, many motorists want to enhance the power of their car or truck. This can be achieved by purchasing diesel aftermarket parts. If you are in Chantilly, Ashburn, Fairfax, Centreville, Herndon or nearby, you can come to High-Tech Auto & Truck Center for all your diesel aftermarket part needs. We can help you decide which parts you should buy for your specific vehicle, whether it is a Ford, GMC, Dodge, Chevrolet, or something else.
Here is a brief guide of how to improve your diesel vehicle’s performance:
- Diesel performance air intake: An aftermarket cold air intake is relatively easy to install and will reduce restriction of your vehicle’s engine, which means better airflow and reduced exhaust gas temperatures, which improves engine performance.
- Intake elbow/air horn: This part is essentially an adapter between the turbocharger tubing and the intake manifold. An intake elbow or air horn will allow air to flow through your vehicle with less turbulence and pumping losses.
- Performance diesel exhaust: There are two types of diesel exhaust kits:
- Turbo-back exhaust system: Turbo-back exhaust systems will entirely replace the exhaust system already present in your vehicle. This is an option for trucks with exhaust systems that do not have any emissions devices. For trucks with emissions devices, these may be an offered but will delete any factory emissions aftertreatment systems and are designed for offroad/race use only.
- Cat-back exhaust system: These kits replace the diesel exhaust system from the outlet of the diesel oxidation catalyst to the tailpipe. While they do less to improve performance compared to turbo-back exhaust systems, this kit is emissions compliant.
Your Local award-winning local Auto Repair Shop for Diesel Aftermarket Parts
We at Lee Myles Auto Care & Transmissions in Reading have been fixing cars since 2007 and our manager Brad Bauscher team of expertly trained and ASE certified technicians have decades of combined experience and are experts in all things auto repair. Specializing in oil changes, fluid services and tune-ups and transmission repair, we will do a comprehensive inspection of your car to determine if you need additional services, such as scheduled maintenance.
Reasons to Bring Your Vehicle to Lee Myles Auto Care & Transmission:
- Locally owned and operated since 2007
- Only OEM and OEM-approved parts/components
- We have a review score of 5 based on reviews from hundreds of satisfied customers.
- Shuttle on all services, loaner on major service, free towing (limited)
If you are in the 19607 area or nearby, feel free to schedule an appointment with Lee Myles Auto Care & Transmissions today! We serve residents of Reading, Birdsboro, Kenhorst, Mohnton, Temple, Wyomissing, Shillington, and beyond. Lee Myles Auto Care & Transmissions – for a full range of auto repairs in Reading, PA, count on the team of professionals at Lee Myles Auto Care & Transmissions. You can give us a call at 610-775-3820 or schedule an appointment with us online. Lee Myles Auto Care & Transmissions – for a full range of auto repairs in Reading, PA, count on the team of professionals at Lee Myles Auto Care & Transmissions.