We believe in offering a personalized touch to your auto repair experience
At Lee Myles Auto Care & Transmissions, we do everything from preventative maintenance to complete engine overhauls. We know taking your car in for repairs is an interruption in your day, so we strive to make your experience as hassle-free as possible. Leave your car with us, and we’ll give you a ride. While it’s here, we’ll perform a free preventative maintenance inspection to catch anything else that needs to be addressed. Total integrity and cars fixed right the first time. That’s our promise to you. Celebrating Over 25 years in business, since 2007, we’ve been providing our friends and neighbors in Reading, PA with dependable, trustworthy auto repair services. Whether your vehicle needs a minor tune-up or a major overhaul, our certified trained technicians are skilled at diagnosing and pinpointing solutions to problems, which can save you valuable time and money. At Lee Myles Auto Care & Transmissions, the right service really does make all the difference!
Our Code of Ethics
- To perform high-quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
- To employ the best-skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services that clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To promote good will between the motorist and members of the association.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer complaints.
- To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.